[Nix-dev] Incompatibility xorg with virtualbox guest additions

Bjørn Forsman bjorn.forsman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 10:44:39 CEST 2013

On 22 June 2013 19:28, Marco Maggesi <maggesi at math.unifi.it> wrote:
> Hi,
> seems that the latest x-updates broke the compatibility with virtualbox
> guest additions.
> At the end of this message you can find what I can read in my X.0.log file.
[...]

I've hit the same thing. I tried to bump virtualbox from 4.2.12 to
4.2.14 but that didn't fix it (or change anything noticeable).

> Can you suggest a fix or a workaround for this?

No, sorry (I don't know).

I'll probably work (a.k.a. google) a bit on this today, but I'm really
hoping for someone more knowledgeable to take a look at this.

>From git log I see that aszlig has worked a lot on virtualbox, so I've
added him to CC.

Best regards,
Bjørn Forsman