[Nix-dev] NiJS package manager

Sander van der Burg - EWI S.vanderBurg at tudelft.nl
Wed Apr 2 20:38:04 CEST 2014

hahaha!

Well, the package is not a joke. It's actually capable of doing all the things that I described.

However, for me it's just a toy project/playground of mostly silly/useless experiments that I collected the the 1.5 years. A few use cases have a bit of value (like 1%).

However, the suggestion to replace Nix with NiJS was a joke and I have no intention to do so either. Nix actually does all the things I need and the I consider the Nix expression language a good language for that purpose.