[Nix-dev] Job Opening - Nix/Haskell devops

Ryan Trinkle ryan at skedge.me
Tue Apr 8 18:01:05 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,

skedge.me, is looking for a full-time devops engineer to build a system for
automating infrastructure tasks with Haskell, NixOS, and Amazon Web
Services.  We're a small, rapidly-growing startup, and infrastructure
automation is a critical to our continued growth.  Our clients include Bed
Bath & Beyond and cosmetics retailer Sephora.  Our office is in midtown
Manhattan; if you're in NYC, that's a plus, but we're also open to remote
work.

If you're interested, please send me an email at ryan at skedge.me, or reply
to this message with any general questions or comments.

Ryan