[Nix-dev] Compilation of MLton on darwin

Marco Maggesi maggesi at math.unifi.it
Sat Apr 12 17:51:18 CEST 2014

Yes, this is exactly what I'm trying to do.  Prebuilt binaries of MLton for
darwin are available.
The problem is that to bootstrap the compiler you need first to patchelf
these binaries.
On linux this is done with the line I cited:
  patchelf --set-interpreter ${stdenv.glibc}/lib/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2
$(pwd)/../usr/lib/mlton/mlton-compile
So my question is, where I find the linker in nixpkgs on darwin?
I tried to grep the sources but I'm lost.
Thanks,
Marco