[Nix-dev] unable to expose libraries internal to GHC?

Corey O'Connor coreyoconnor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 19:07:22 CEST 2014

Thanks for the help Peter.

I tried using ghcWithPackagesOld and, in this case, that worked fine. Cool!

This bug is unfortunate. I was pretty happy to see terminfo bundled with
GHC. This meant the hardest part of installing vty, installing terminfo,
would already be done in 7.8. Darn, no such luck.

Cheers,
Corey

-Corey O'Connor
coreyoconnor at gmail.com