[Nix-dev] unable to expose libraries internal to GHC?

Corey O'Connor coreyoconnor at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 09:28:44 CEST 2014

The NixOS module I use to configure a global haskell environment is:

* https://github.com/coreyoconnor/nix_configs/blob/master/haskell-dev.nix

I then use the normal cabal-install commands to do development. This has
been sufficient to pass the vty and yi tests. Some more tests are required
before production approval, but good so far!

Cheers,
Corey

-Corey O'Connor
coreyoconnor at gmail.com