[Nix-dev] NixOS 14.04 Branch Created

Shea Levy shea at shealevy.com
Mon Apr 21 11:32:34 CEST 2014

Hi All,

Eelco has merged the systemd upgrade, so I've created the 14.04 branch.
Now it's time to start seriously testing this, so if you haven't yet
please try building your systems against the branch[2]! Aside from
#1665[2], which just needs to be brought up to date, only bug fixes
should now be applied to the 14.04 branch, cherry-picked from master
where relevant, unless a strong case can be made. This means we can now
start pushing major changes to master again, and if testing goes well
and we finish getting the documentation up-to-date we should be able to
have the official release in about a week!

Cheers,
Shea

[1]: https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/tree/release-14.04
[2]: https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/pull/1665