[Nix-dev] Broken OpenGL

Mateusz Kowalczyk fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 16:52:26 CEST 2014

On 04/22/2014 09:29 AM, Lluís Batlle i Rossell wrote:
> Do you mean that gl worked for you in other distros? In previous NixOS versions?
>
> Or it has always been like this?

The thing is that while moving distros, at the same time I moved
machines: I used a ThinkPad X61s in the past with Gentoo on it and the
graphics worked just fine. This means I don't know whether it's a
hardware fault or not.

The fact that it (somewhat) works for a bit and then it stops until I
restart my X session makes me think that this is not a hardware fault
but a software one. For this reason I'd like to experiment with
different driver versions but I don't know how to do so in NixOS.

--
Mateusz K.