[Nix-dev] NixOS 14.04 Branch Created

Shea Levy shea at shealevy.com
Wed Apr 23 13:21:50 CEST 2014

OK, I've now double checked and confirmed readiness to branch, so I've
force-pushed to 14.04 and testing should begin in earnest. master is now
open for major changes and bug fixes should be cherry-picked back to
14.04.

We have one week of testing, so please make time! Also please check open
issues with the 14.04 milestone to see if you can help.

~Shea