[Nix-dev] Hiring more NixOS/NixOps developers (remote)

Chris Forno chris.forno at zalora.com
Thu Apr 24 09:01:09 CEST 2014

We're hiring NixOS/NixOps developers for our DevOps team. We have ~100
servers running e-commerce systems that reach more than 1 million customers.

I posted here last December when we began switching our networks over from
Puppet to NixOps. The response was positive, and we now have a team of 3
very talented Nix developers working from around the world (the community
is small, and you've probably interacted with some of them).

We have a handful of machines now managed by NixOps, and we're getting
close to switching our entire network over. We're taking the time to do it
right and contributing improvements upstream when possible, and we need 1
or 2 more experienced Nix devs to help with the process (and continue on
with us after the switch).

Details are at
http://jobs.zalora.com/apply/lOd9Ir/Global-DevOps-Engineer-Remote.html?source=nd