[Nix-dev] How to actually get rid of things from the nix-env -qs list?

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Mon Apr 28 11:23:35 CEST 2014

Excerpts from Mateusz Kowalczyk's message of Mon Apr 28 09:38:41 +0000 2014:
> IP- python2.7-livestreamer-1.8.0
> IP- python3.3-livestreamer-1.8.0

Which one is active? That's what priorities are about, those who
have higher priorities will be linked first. In your case both will have
.py files, so in fact its likely that one is active

Need source? nix repository -> buildenv.pl should contain what you're
looking for.

How to get rid? I wonder why those packages contain a space?
> IP- python3.3-livestreamer-1.8.0
usually nix-env -e drops them, if this doesn't work (due to the space -
I'm unsure) you can try the rollback features (nix-env) and file a bug
report.

Marc Weber