[Nix-dev] FOSDEM 2008 meeting

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Sat Feb 9 17:09:17 CET 2008

On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 11:48:59AM +0100, Armijn Hemel wrote:
> hi all,
>
> as it turns out, there will be quite a few Nix users and developers at
> FOSDEM 2008 later this month in Brussels (www.fosdem.org). Although the
> lightning talk proposal Eelco sent was not accepted, it might still be a
> good idea to have some sort of meeting to discuss things (which in my
> opinion works better than IRC or mail...sometimes).

If we want to discuss things .. we should have/ create a list of
topics.. Do you have in mind where the right location is to do so? While
having lunch or jumping from one lecture to the next?

Anyway I'd say let's start collecting topics to discuss.

I'll start adding one item:
- which way to go to keep execution time of nix-env -i .. short?

Sincerly
Marc Weber