[Nix-dev] Python.h

Nicolas Pierron nicolas.b.pierron at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 15:18:00 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 1:45 PM, Pjotr Prins <pjotr2008 at thebird.nl> wrote:
> When writing code I need to find Python.h. What is the best way of
> doing that in Nix (note: this is *not* to build a package).

I have made a script investigate all paths that you have registered
and create the file ~/.env that contains the list of export that have
to execute.
This script is working with bash and zsh with NixOs and other operating systems.

If you are interested I have a lot of small scripts like this one that
are used to reproduce my configuration over many computers on
different operating systems (Bsd / Debian / NixOs) and with different
constraints (Proxies, Network detection). (all in user land)

--
Nicolas Pierron