[Nix-dev] Nixos: nssModules & nssModulesPath ?

Nicolas Pierron nicolas.b.pierron at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 00:11:59 CET 2008

Hi list,

I am trying to put some upstart-jobs outside of
upstart-jobs/default.nix to use the new option scheme.  I want to do
this to remove the huge (unmaintainable) list of jobs declaration.  So
I will use config.services.extraJobs to declare each of them in many
files.

Unfortunately, I don't have any idea what I should do with
nssModulesPath which is an argument of upstart-jobs/default.nix.  I
suggest to put it as an "internal" option in options.nix (or an other
file) instead of system.nix.  I don't have any idea of the purpose of
this variable.  So do you have any suggestions, remarks, complains (1)
?

(1): (c) Eelco Visser.

--
Nicolas Pierron