[Nix-dev] Nixos: nssModules & nssModulesPath ?

Nicolas Pierron nicolas.b.pierron at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 21:29:01 CET 2008

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 20:20, Marc Weber <marco-oweber at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi Nicolas,
> its part of the nixos repo. Shouldn't be hard to find.
>> > You may want to have a look at new-proposal/synergy* as well.
>> That's sound interesting, could you give me a link to it?

I have looked at it, and I think that is great but this is really
condensed.  I think we should separate each concerns like "configV"
and the nix expression used to search for job files.

What I am suggesting is only to separate the concerns like in
"upstart-jobs/pcmcia.nix".  I will try this on dhclient.nix, check if
it is correct and send it.  I expect that could be done on all
upstart-jobs in order to have self-contained jobs instead of jobs
declared in at least 3 files (system/option.nix,
upstart-jobs/default.nix, upstart-jobs/?.nix).  So, anybody could add
a specific job (like Disnix) without patching NixOs to declare
options.

--
Nicolas Pierron
http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolasbpierron