[Nix-dev] Broken package

Pjotr Prins pjotr2008 at thebird.nl
Sun Oct 5 19:19:41 CEST 2008

Michael: a broken package is no reason to comment it out. Because of
late binding nothing will happen. I think the only acceptable
behaviour is to *fix* it or remove it if it has been pending for too
long.

Unfortunately it did go in before it was ready. I can't even remember
what the patch was for ;-).

I'd rather have you E-mail me directly in a case like this one, or
just note it on the mailing list a package is broken.

Pj.

Author: pjotrp <pjotrp at 70bd8c7a-acb8-0310-9f0d-9cc1c95dcdbb>
r12963 | raskin | 2008-10-05 14:55:00 +0200 (Sun, 05 Oct 2008) | 1 line

Commenting out lapack/slr. Pjotr Prins, please add lapack gfortran.patch and unc
omment.