[Nix-dev] What about adding pkgs : to nixos-hardware-scan and fileSystems attr ?

Nicolas Pierron nicolas.b.pierron at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 20:13:01 CEST 2008

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 15:40, Marc Weber <marco-oweber at gmx.de> wrote:
> and what about using the new syntax pkgs : config : ?
> Or should we replace it by
> args; where args contains config and pkgs once and forall?

As far as I know the final syntax should be " {pkgs, config, ...}: ".
I don't know if this syntax is considered as stable yet.  By the way
the "config" attribute has no trivial reason to be used inside the
main configuration, so I suggest something like: " {pkgs, ...}: " in
order to avoid extra questions from lambda users.

--
Nicolas Pierron
http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolasbpierron