[Nix-dev] Re: RHEL5 Issues re-visited.

Jeevakan Suresh Jeevakan.Suresh at macquarie.com
Fri Oct 10 00:24:38 CEST 2008

Really? What commands are you running to get these errors? Its quite
possible that I missed something significant when testing this stuff
(which would mean my current system is subtly unstable).

I just installed coreutils and tried touch/cp/rm on a NFS mount and all
worked as expected.

Cheers
Jeeva.