[Nix-dev] Re: Boost libraries

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Thu Apr 9 22:55:16 CEST 2009

> Does that make sense?  Of course actually having a good constraint solver is a
> lot of work.  But what would Nix expressions have to look like, in order to
> even make this be a possible thing?

Eclipse equinox is another example.. So yes, it definitely does.
This would give nix(os) another direction. And it would enable nix to be
more mainstream. I still don't want to give up the current goals beeing
as pure as possible. But maybe we an think about having another debian
or gentoo like usage mode in the future.

Marc Weber