[Nix-dev] Re: Latest X.org

Eelco Dolstra e.dolstra at tudelft.nl
Tue Apr 14 11:17:17 CEST 2009

Hi,

Lluís Batlle wrote:

> I'll try to understand how the stdenv-updates branch goes, and I'll
> see how to commit there. I haven't followed that branch at all. Is
> there any place I can read the purpose of that branch?

It's basically only for changes to the stdenv (like upgrading Glibc and GCC),
but I put the X.org upgrade in there as well to reduce the impact on the trunk
(but probably I should have put it in a separate xorg branch, since then it
could have merged much earlier).  There is also a fix for the xkb problem in the
branch.