[Nix-dev] Nixpkgs 0.12 released

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Tue Apr 28 16:10:44 CEST 2009

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 01:19:26PM +0200, Lluís Batlle wrote:
> Can you paste your X log?
>
> 2009/4/28 Marc Weber <marco-oweber at gmx.de>:
> >> Hi Marc,
> >> The xorg people did lots of work on input hotpluggining (evdev) In the
> >> latest x server, I guess you have found a bug.
> >> I found the same thing but only with ps2 mice, Is it a ps2 connected
> >> mouse that is causing the issue?

Mmh. I've updated modular-nixos branch and keyboard + mouse do work fine
again.

The crash only could happen on the not updated modular-nixos branch.
I didn't pay enough attention to the check niksnut has added delaying
system update until reboot when upstart version changes because I played
with upstart-0.5 in the past. I never had such a crash doing so.

So consider those two things (crash + mouse/keybaord trouble) beeing fixed.
Just update to the latest version.

Marc Weber