[Nix-dev] Re: Python 3

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Wed Feb 18 13:02:58 CET 2009

Hi Marc,

 > What is Python 3 ?

it's the latest release of Python -- version 3.0.1, to be accurate.

 > I "stalled" cause everything worked I had need for.

Well, but as it is, we have two different expressions for Python 2.5 in
Nix. That state is not a particularly satisfactory.

 > Maybe you should just contact me on iirc.

I'd rather communicate via e-mail, if it's alright.

 > What do you want to use python for?

I'm sorry, but I don't understand the intention behind your question.
I'd like to use Python to write scripts, obviously, but that's probably
not what you wanted to know?

Take care,
Peter