[Nix-dev] Profiles, paths and environment

Lluís Batlle viriketo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 10:33:25 CET 2009

Hello,

I read the /etc/bashrc file, and I think I'd like the MANPATH to be
also an accumulation of the system, the default and the user profile.
Is there any reason bashrc doesn't accumulate it?

I think there was a shell script which could load some variables
according to the derivations installed in a profile. Maybe I remember
wrong, but if it's not the case, could /etc/bashrc use that?

Btw, I'll need a derivation to include a variable in the profile, so
I'll appreciate any enlightment regarding this.

Regards,
Lluís.