[Nix-dev] Re: [Nix-commits] SVN commit: nix - 14429 - MarcWeber - in nixpkgs/trunk/pkgs: lib top-level

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Sat Mar 7 14:10:36 CET 2009

> Why is this necessary? Nix already shows an error context when evaluating
> attributes (see evalSelect() in eval.cc).
Mmh. You're right. I've had some errors running
nix-env -qa \* -P
Adding this did help me instantly. Adding a simple failure doesn't seem
to make it necessary. I may have missed some lines.

runtime costs are
0.32 vs 0.36

I'll remove the call in all-pacakges.nix again.
Probably I already like this new feature too much.

I've removed it again.

Thank you
Marc Weber