[Nix-dev] Generating desktop files

Sander van der Burg - EWI S.vanderBurg at tudelft.nl
Tue May 12 21:18:14 CEST 2009

It could also be possible that we have to generate multiple .desktop files for a single package. How do we cope with this?

Another issue is that some properties in a .desktop file are compulsary to specify, such as the name and a path to an executable. I tried to capture these constraints in a Nix expression.