[Nix-dev] Re: Hydra job nixpkgs:trunk:relfs build 384603 SUCCEEDED

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Wed Apr 28 16:03:54 CEST 2010

> My motivation is that narrow columns in mail clients or floating
> previews (like Thunderbird notifications) would be _way_ more useful
> with such headers and bodies.

Hi Michael Raskin,

I don't quite understand what you want to change.

Do you propose piping the body through fmt before sending the mail which
will break long lines?

I've trouble understanding what you mean exactly because your message
seems to introduce multiple changes such as:

- subject (eg SUCCEEDED) is gone.
  Do you really want to replace this by (un)succesfully ?

So maybe clarify whether the column width is the only thing you'd like
to change before we start a discussion..

Marc Weber