[Nix-dev] Re: [Nix-commits] SVN commit: nix - 19386 - eelco - nixos/trunk/modules/tasks

Nicolas Pierron nicolas.b.pierron at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 19:44:31 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 19:40, Nicolas Pierron
<nicolas.b.pierron at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 11:37, Eelco Dolstra <e.dolstra at tudelft.nl> wrote:
>> Log:
>> * Revert r19339 because it doesn't work and gives a lot of errors:
>
> I wonder if the kernel does not mount raid arrays, because those
> errors should have broke the execution of mdadm --assemble, and I
> never had a better mounted per boot.
>
> I've a raid 0 on my laptop, and without this errors (strangely) I've
> often have one half of my raid (where my home is hosted).

On the other hand, I've tried to run tests.subversion from
release.nix, but it fails strangely with "No space left on device"
while installing qcow on x86_64.  I didn't got time to investigate
yet.

--
Nicolas Pierron
http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolasbpierron - http://nbp.name/