[Nix-dev] Merging ‘stdenv-updates’ on Jan. 20th

Ludovic Courtès ludo at gnu.org
Thu Jan 14 14:54:44 CET 2010

Hello Nixers!

After discussion with the guilty parties on #nixos, we agreed on merging
‘stdenv-updates’ into ‘trunk’ next week, hopefully by Wednesday 20th.

This means we’re entering some sort of a “freeze period” on that branch,
leaving a bit of time to fix issues such as the one listed below.

I recommend checking whether the packages you’re maintaining or
interested in build fine on that branch:

  http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/nixpkgs/stdenv

Thanks,
Ludo’.