[Nix-dev] BSD support

Sander van der Burg - EWI S.vanderBurg at tudelft.nl
Fri Jan 15 18:09:42 CET 2010

Currently, I'm experimenting again with *BSD support, since I have some use cases for it. I noticed that since I installed the *BSD machines in the buildfarm newer versions of FreeBSD (8.0) and OpenBSD (4.6) are released.

I've decided to shift my attention to the newer BSD releases by now. I will upgrade the *BSD machines in the buildfarm next week or so.

Btw. I also have NetBSD support working more or less. Is anyone interested in having this support as well?

Best,

Sander