[Nix-dev] Minbif Package

Paul Mahon dufflebunk at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 20:48:37 CET 2010

I manged to create a nix package for minbif, an IM <-> IRC gateway, like
bitlbee. I've attached the patches to modules and nixpkgs, as well as the
pkgs files and module file. Since I've never written a nix expression, any
comments on what I have would be appreciated. What is the normal way is to
submit a package for inclusion into the general set of packages?

It also includes a small change to irssi which enables Perl script support.

--
Paul Mahon

.ɹǝʇǝɹdɹǝʇuı ǝɥʇ ɟo ʇɹɐd ǝɥʇ uo ʎʇınuǝbuı ɥbnouǝ uǝʌıb 'ɹǝɥʇouɐ ɹo ʎɐʍ ǝuo
'5 ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ oʇ sǝʇɐ1ǝɹ ǝsɹǝʌıun ǝɥʇ uı buıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ