[Nix-dev] Re: ghc build on CentOS fails

Alexy Khrabrov deliverable at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 01:23:44 CEST 2010

Sorry for messing up your threads! :)  The console log is in

http://paste.pocoo.org/show/225495/

I've reinstalled with default ./configure and use unstable packages per Quick Start.  I run from /opt/portage/startprefix, so it's not detecting CentOS I guess.  How does it know to load a binary?

-- Alexy