[Nix-dev] kerberos client and server

David Guibert david.guibert at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 09:50:31 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've have a workable configuration to authenticate via kerberos with
pam_krb5 and pam_ccreds to cache passwords for offline logins.

in nixos/modules/config/krb5.nix, I install the default kerberos defined
in nixpkgs instead of krb5 (MIT version).

-    systemPackages = [ pkgs.krb5 ];
+    systemPackages = [ pkgs.kerberos ];

Marco (and others), is there a reason to specify krb5 instead of heimdal?
Maybe we need a better way to specify the kerberos implementation.
--
Regards, David