[Nix-dev] Hydra impurity reminder

Yury G. Kudryashov urkud+nix at ya.ru
Mon Jun 28 12:00:09 CEST 2010

Hi!

I think that it would be nice if hydra will send output of `grep -ir /usr
$buildDir` to the maintainers to remind about impure paths. What do you
think about it?

Another nice feature would be sending the output of the configure phase. I
see that sometimes nix people upgrade packages without local rebuilds (e.g.,
"big fat KDE upgrade"). Sometimes a package fails to find an optional
dependency, and nobody notices this untill someone needs the feature.

P.S.: I've just found a few impure paths in kdesdk. I'll try to fix it and
send merge-request upstream.