[Nix-dev] Merging stdenv-updates to trunk - when?

Lluís Batlle i Rossell viriketo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 08:57:52 CET 2010

Bon dia,

I'm running since some days the nixos and nixpkgs from stdenv-updates in PC, and I
think it works quite fine. I run it in non-PC since more than a month, and all
works fine there too.

For what I tested (which is mostly "my use cases of nixos/nixpkgs") it works. I
think we can merge the branch. Although I have not tested *all*, I don't think
we will have any dramatical problems.

Ludo was going to test the stdenv-updates nixos too, and we need some
information from the build farm people; do you think we still have to wait
something?

Regards,
Lluís.