[Nix-dev] Re: Merging stdenv-updates to trunk - when?

Lluís Batlle i Rossell viriketo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 14:37:06 CET 2010

Salut,

On Tue, Nov 09, 2010 at 02:32:43PM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> Hi!
> What would you think of merging by Sunday 14th, even if the Darwin port
> isn’t fully functional?

Why are we in any hurry? :) I prefer having all functional, and late to that date.

The only reason for me is to be able to have a fixed 'stdenv' on the systems
that work only in stdenv-updates, so I don't need the merge as long as we don't
start rebuilding stdenv in stdenv-updates every now and then. :)