[Nix-dev] Re: [Nix-commits] SVN commit: nix - r24717 - nixpkgs/trunk/pkgs/top-level

Andres Loeh mail at andres-loeh.de
Wed Nov 17 15:41:18 CET 2010

Hi Russell.

> Log:
> Bumping default Haddock version to 2.7.2

This breaks one of the Haskell Platform metapackages which refers to
the default "haddock" identifier. I know that the real problem is that
the meta packages should refer to explicit versions, but historically,
they don't. So I want to point out that changing default versions is
dangerous at this time. I will fix this issue in a commit in the near
future, so no action is required.

Cheers,
  Andres