[Nix-dev] vim-addon-nix learned fuzzy completion

Tianyi Cui tianyicui at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 02:07:25 CET 2010

Thanks Marc, it seems great!

About the Git mirroring, I've been maintaining the unofficial git-svn
mirror on GitHub: https://github.com/NixOS. I just thought it as a
great place to fork on GitHub. If anyone has suggestion on how to make
this git-svn mirror better (e.g. it currently didn't sync
branches/tags), I'll be more than happy to add you to this GitHub
"organization".