[Nix-dev] MacOSX

maggesi at math.unifi.it maggesi at math.unifi.it
Tue Sep 14 11:24:28 CEST 2010

Looking a little bit further, I compared the hashes in my store with
the hashes in
~/.nix-defexpr/channels/nixpkgs_latest/default.nix
(nixpkgs_latest is the only channel I subscribed)
from which it is clear that nix installed the binaries for the wrong
architecture.

Can this be a bug of nix itself?

I rollback to an older configuration, but know I have no idea how to
make nix choose the
packages for the right architecture.

M.

Quoting maggesi at math.unifi.it: