[Nix-dev] Installing NixOS on the Fuloong MiniPC

Lluís Batlle i Rossell viriketo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 21:12:23 CEST 2010

Finally I tested the 'system-tarball' I produced, and it boots properly.

Here are, in short but complete (I think), the instructions to achieve a NixOS
installation through the network:

http://wiki.nixos.org/wiki/Multiplatform_NixOS#Fuloong_Mini-PC

Ludo is trying to boot the NixOS on the guruplug in a similar way. The
installation for the sheevaplug is also very similar, the main differences being
the different bootloaders.

The installation steps require some mastering of Nix and NixOS... but this is
the public, I think.

After this, I plan to add the distribution to http://www.linux-mips.org ; they
have such a kind of wiki too for that. I will point to the wiki page I gave the
link early in this letter.

Regards,
Lluís.