[Nix-dev] "pppd is unable to open the /dev/ppp device"

Paul Dufresne dufresnep at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 00:30:22 CET 2011

My wild guess would be that PPP is not activated in the Linux kernel
(networking devices section). Don't know it is by default... would not
be surprised if it would not be activated by default because most
people would use a router that would connect to the Internet, so that
most people would not have to use it.