[Nix-dev] cryptsetup update breaks nixos-rebuild (was: nixos-rebuild switch fails)

Mathijs Kwik mathijs at bluescreen303.nl
Wed Dec 14 18:07:13 CET 2011

This is probably my commit that was added?
https://github.com/bluescreen303/nixpkgs/commit/7a6d604806a693a5730cbcd33f1e983dee24c1d3

The reason I removed the patchPhase was because cryptsetup 1.0.7
removed the udev settle stuff completely.
See http://code.google.com/p/cryptsetup/wiki/Cryptsetup107

Sorry if I caused any trouble for anyone, I needed support for newer
ciphers, but I don't have root on crypto, so I haven't tested that.