[Nix-dev] nix trunk coredumps on AIX. Where is --enable-static-nix option?

Olexiy Buyanskyy olexiyb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 22:33:06 CET 2011

Hi,

I have issues to run the latest trunk version of nix-env on AIX.
I think this is related to missing support of --enable-static-nix option.
I see this was removed after merge of SQLite branch.
I am not 100% why this coredump happening, but I just know that
--enable-static-nix helped for me to get rid of those difficult to
explain coredumps.
I also took snapshot of sources before SQLLite branch merge and was
able to compile and pass all tests.

--
Olexiy Buyanskyy