[Nix-dev] comments on: -r29543 Use ruby 1.9 as the default - renaming files

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Sun Oct 2 23:02:59 CEST 2011

I agree that its "me" using git mirror. Anyway its awkward to have histories
like:

19.nix -> default.nix (now default)
default.nix -> 19.nix (no longer default cause 20 is there)

One could argue whether the default should be named 19default ..

Maybe its also because  I don't care baout file names cause I browse
all-packages by keys. Eg I put cursor on "ruby19 =" then I press gf and Vim
automatically opens the correct file whatever its name is.

Marc Weber