[Nix-dev] please activate stdenv-updates builds on hydra (was: bash updates)

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Mon Oct 3 00:22:06 CEST 2011

Hi Lluís,

 > First, we have to tell hydra to build the branch.

Yes, you are right. We need the branch built by Hydra to stabilize it.
Unfortunately, I have no means of making that change.

Can anyone else with sufficient administrative powers on the
infrastructure please enable Hydra builds of stdenv-updates? (On Hydra,
the corresponding project seems to be called just "stdenv"? Why is that,
by the way? Not that it matters much, I'm just curious.)

Take care,
Peter