[Nix-dev] Evaluation errors in Nixpkgs

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Fri Oct 21 23:29:10 CEST 2011

Hi Eelco,

 > Do an "svn up", I fixed these earlier today.

I am at the current HEAD, revision 29967, but I get this error:

  $ nix-build ~/.nix-defexpr -iA apacheAnt
  error: user-thrown exception: Unsupported platform for cmucl.

After removing 'cmucl_binary', the error becomes:

 $ nix-build ~/.nix-defexpr -iA apacheAnt
 error: assertion failed at `/home/simons/.nix-defexpr/pkgs/top-level/all-packages.nix:2237:5'

I looked at your patches, and I don't see a commit that seems intended
to affect these?

Take care,
Peter