[Nix-dev] Installing hydra

maggesi at math.unifi.it maggesi at math.unifi.it
Thu Sep 29 18:49:57 CEST 2011

Hi,

I installed hydra "by hand" a few days ago, and now I would like to
manage the installation with hydra-module.nix as suggested.
I had to move some data and change some permissions.
After that, everything seems to work well for the evaluator and the
queue runner (e.g. I found traces of fresh builds in data/logs after
the reinstall).

But hydra_server don't work.
It silently die immediately with exit code 13 and upstart keep to
respawn the process.
server.log is empty and other log file do not give any useful information.
Does anybody imagine a possible cause for this?

Thanks,
Marco