[Nix-dev] Debugging nixpkgs

Konrad Hinsen konrad.hinsen at fastmail.net
Wed Apr 4 13:09:38 CEST 2012

Daniel Santa Cruz writes:

 > It would we awesome if you posted something once you have a process in place. I find
 > that there is a need for that kind of information.

I keep notes as I progress, so that should be if I ever get to the
point of having a working nixpkgs installation.

For now, I am still stuck in figuring out why gfortran won't build on
my MacOS X system. Is there a way to prevent nix-build from deleting
its temporary work directory if the build fails? Seeing its state at
the point of failure would help me to analyse the problem.

Konrad.