[Nix-dev] [Nix-commits] SVN commit: nix - r33928 - nixos/trunk/modules/services/networking

Eelco Dolstra eelco.dolstra at logicblox.com
Mon Apr 30 19:47:43 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 26/04/12 14:31, Peter Simons wrote:

> Author: simons
> Date: Thu Apr 26 12:31:33 2012
> New Revision: 33928
>
> Log:
> modules/services/networking/{dhclient,dhcpcd}.nix: ignore virtual veth* devices created by LXC/cgroups

I had to revert this because it broke DHCP on one of our servers, which uses a
bridged network interface named "veth0" that does require DHCP:

  networking.bridges.veth0.interfaces = [ "eth0" ];

We probably need some option that requires LXC (is there a module for that?) to
declare interfaces to be ignored.

(BTW, I don't see what cgroups has to do with this...)