[Nix-dev] Switching to systemd

Mathijs Kwik mathijs at bluescreen303.nl
Tue Dec 18 22:59:08 CET 2012

Just found some free time to finally make the switch.
I have ported mongodb to systemd, but will need to test it a bit more
(lot of rebuild in absence of binary caches).
Will submit the fix/change before systemd-friday :)

I've been reading back the commits on the systemd branch, very nice stuff!
Thank you all for your work on this. systemd is gonna bring a lot of
new cool things to nixos :)