[Nix-dev] multiple full system profiles

Mathijs Kwik mathijs at bluescreen303.nl
Wed Feb 8 22:50:57 CET 2012

Perfect, that seems to do what I want.

I have the inherited configs show up in my grub.cfg.

Few questions though:
The base configuration (that includes the nesting.clone option) seems
to become the default.
Do I just use boot.loader.grub.default to change the boot default or
is there another way to select a sub/cloned profile as default?

How do I switch to/between subprofiles when running?
Does "nixos-rebuild switch" jump back to the main profile or is there
some "current variant" concept?

Thanks a lot,
Mathijs